WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on the www.healthyfarm.org website including but not limited to name, username, password, and contact details;
- order details;
- any correspondence between you and us;
- any surveys that we may ask you to complete;
- details of your visits to the www.healthyfarm.org website and the resources that you access, including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise;
- information about your purchases made via the www.healthyfarm.org website; and
- information needed to prevent any actions that could destroy your accounts or enable the creation of fraudulent accounts.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use this information to understand your needs and to provide you with the best service possible. In particular, we use information collected for the following purposes:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- to notify you about changes to our service; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- If disclosure of your personal data is required by or under any enactment, rule of law, court order, or competent authorities, we may disclose such personal data.
- In the event that we sell any of Healthyfarm.org’s business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of such business or assets.
- If Healthyfarm.org or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by Healthyfarm.org about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You may make a request for details of the personal information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held about you, please write to email@example.com.
TIME LIMIT OF DATA STORAGE
On www.healthyfarm.org website, there is no limit on the storage of data. However, you may delete certain data by logging into your account and doing so, or by requesting that we do so on your behalf.
PASSWORDS & SECURITY
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place specific procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You must keep your password a secret. You are responsible for anything under your password.
When you register to use the www.healthyfarm.org website, you will be asked to create a unique password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would also suggest that you also change your password immediately through the Settings/ Accounts section of the www.healthyfarm.org website.
If we have reason to believe that there is a possible breach of security or misuse of the www.healthyfarm.org website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend or cancel your account.
COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as remembering your preferences, storage of items in your shopping basket between visits as well as trying to ensure that the offers you see online are more relevant to you.
- Identifying you when you sign-in to our site. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations and display personalized content, among other customised features and services we provide.
- Delivering content relevant to your interests on the www.healthyfarm.org website.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. You may generally exercise your preferences through Your Account.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve the www.healthyfarm.org website’s content, products and services.
Cookies allow you to take advantage of some of the www.healthyfarm.org website’s essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your shopping basket, proceed to checkout, or use any of our company’s services that require you to log into to your account on the www.healthyfarm.org website.
COOKIES AND BROWSER SETTINGS
The ‘Help’ feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
HOW TO ACCESS OR REVISE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to check, update, or delete your own personal data by logging into your account and doing so, or by requesting that our company do so on your behalf.
You may submit any claims to us regarding disclosure or leaking of any personal data by Healthyfarm.org to third parties without your prior consent. After receiving these claims, we will confirm them, assume responsibility to update claimants on their status, and guide you to restore and maintain the confidentiality of your personal data.
Healthyfarm.org is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We only collect and use your personal data upon your agreement, except for any cases as required by the applicable laws. Our company will:
- Not disclose your personal data to any third-parties without your prior consent;
- In case our server recording personal data is compromised, leading to data loss, be responsible for notifying you, other users and authorities in a timely fashion;
- In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain specific procedures to secure the information we collect online.
You are responsible for ensuring that the details provided to us are correct and complete. If you believe that any information we are holding may be incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com. Our team will promptly correct any incomplete or incorrect information. Our company will not be responsible for settling any claims relating to customers’ rights if the information provided is not accurate and sufficient.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Name: EVERGREEN SOCIAL VENTURES COMPANY LIMITED
Registered Address: Land lot No. 127, Map No. 39, Cluster 54, An Hai Bac Ward, Son Tra District, Da Nang
Telephone: 0236 3912 686