Regulation on management of trading floor’s operation
www.healthyfarm.org website is the trading floor used for local producers to create an online booth to connect and introduce their products, while the customers can freely access to such online booth to choose and purchase high quality, naturally grown produce and local products on their demand.
1, GENERAL PRINCIPLES
www.healthyfarm.org trading floor is operated by Evergreen Social Ventures Company Limited, a company being incorporated by laws of Vietnam with enterprise code No. 0401840888, whose registered address located at Land Lot No. 127, Map No. 39, Cluster 54, An Hai Bac Ward, Son Tra District, Da Nang (“Company”). Members participating in this trading floor include traders, organizations, individuals having duly trading activities officially acknowledged by the Company and they are allowed to use some relevant services provided by the Company. When participating in www.healthyfarm.org website, the Members hereby commit to complying the following principles:
- Traders, organizations, individuals engaging in transactions on www.healthyfarm.org website may freely negotiate on the basis of respecting and protecting the legitimate rights and interests of the parties involved in products sale and purchase activities via contract basis, which are not contrary to legal provisions.
- Information of traders, organizations, individuals as the Members on www.healthyfarm.org website must be transparent, up-to-date and accurate.
- Products on www.healthyfarm.org website must be allowed to be traded, circulated, distributed and not subject to the list of banned sales, banned advertising under applicable laws.
- Products sale and purchase on the platform must be conducted transparently, publicly and ensures the legal rights of Customers.
- All contents in this Regulation must comply with applicable laws of Vietnam. Members engaging in the platform must find out their legal responsibilities under applicable laws of Vietnam and commit to following this Regulation of www.healthyfarm.org website.
In which, the definitions will be used in this Regulation include:
- www.healthyfarm.org website means that the e-commerce trading floor which has the function of the venue where Customers are introduced and potentially buy of locally produced food and products.
- Vendors means that any traders, organizations, individuals who are local food producers or makers and are permitted to display and sell their Products on www.healthyfarm.org website.
- Customers means that any traders, organizations, individuals who want information about Vendors and/or their Products or wish to purchase Products on www.healthyfarm.org website.
- Products means that any food products, non-food products and produce are permitted to be introduced, sold and purchased on www.healthyfarm.org website.
- Members means that any organizations, individuals registering to use www.healthyfarm.org website, including Vendors and Customers.
2, TRANSACTION PROCESS
2.1, Transaction process for Customers
When having a demand of purchasing Products on www.healthyfarm.org website, Customers are required to follow the below steps:
- Freely visit www.healthyfarm.org website to search information of Vendors and their Products that Customers may have interest in;
- Register with www.healthyfarm.org website with their own username and password;
- Order and purchase Products from www.healthyfarm.org website based on reference to information of Vendors and their Products, at the same time providing the contact and address for receipt of Products;
- Receive the delivery of Products;
- Give feedback to Vendors and Products on www.healthyfarm.org website (if any);
- Make claim of Products to Company upon their purchase (if any).
Please click HERE for further information about the abovementioned process.
2.2, Transaction process for Vendors
- Register to be Vendors on healthyfarm.org website (Please click HERE for further information);
- Upon Company’s approval, enter into the e-commerce service contract with Company;
- Provide Company with information of Vendors and their Products to be reviewed and posted on healthyfarm.org website or request Company to support in taking photograph of Products and/or Vendors and prepare/edit any information to be posted on the website;
- Confirm the information to be posted after receiving the concluded, reviewed and amended information that the Company has sent to Vendors;
- Sell Products on healthyfarm.org website by way of delivering the ordered Products to Company for its delivery to Customers;
- Together with Company, compare and conclude the performed transaction results (the commission fee will be deducted from the sale price based on the signed e-commerce service contract and Company will return the remaining sale price to Vendors);
- Coordinate with Company to resolve any claims submitted by Customers (if any) regarding Products provided by Vendors.
- www.healthyfarm.org website has its own policy to manage the posts to be uploaded on the website. All the violated posts will be reminded for correcting or disapproved or removed as the case may be. In case of serious infringement, the account of Vendors may be locked permanently.
- All posts are categorized into 2 parts under text and image, in which text part will be typed on MS Word with Arial font, font size of 10.5, and image part will be concluded/converted under jpg. or gif.
2.3, Other relevant specific process
- Shipment and Delivery Process
Delivery is currently only available in some limited provinces, Da Nang and Quang Nam, for produce. For other food products or non-food products delivery is available Vietnam-wide. Deliveries will be made to the address provided by Customers at checkout and everyday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Customers may confirm their available time for delivery in advance and we will try our best to serve them in such specific time.
Delivery costs are displayed on the order page before Customers confirm their order. If there is any additional charge for delivery due to the value of their order, the date and time of their delivery and their delivery address, an email will be sent to Customers to confirm these additional charges before shipment is made.
We always aim to deliver goods within the delivery date communicated in confirmation order. The expected delivery time in Da Nang and Quang Nam Provinces can range from one (1) to three (3) days, while delivery time in other provinces or cities in Vietnam can range from five (5) to seven (7) days. Customers are responsible for making suitable arrangements to receive delivery and giving our team appropriate instructions. In the event that the delivery is stolen from Customers’ doorstep/lobby or damaged while there, Company does not accept liability, and will offer compensation at our discretion. Company reserves the right to refuse to accept orders from any Customers; considerations of delivery problems in the past may give rise to such a refusal.
If our team and/or third party delivery service provider is unable to deliver to Customers, or has to deliver late, for reasons beyond our control, for example adverse weather conditions, vehicle breakdown, traffic congestion or supplier failure, we cannot accept liability for any inconvenience or loss that this causes. However, Customers may be able to cancel order in the event of late delivery.
Customers are responsible for inspecting Products as soon as possible after delivery and must notify the Healthyfarm.org team promptly if any defects are found, by mailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our customer service hotline (0236 3912 686). We will replace or refund defective Products under our relevant policy.
- Payment Process
www.healthyfarm.org website only accepts Cash on delivery (COD) as payment method. Therefore, the payment must be made, including purchase price and shipping costs, at the time of delivery for the person in charge of the delivery. If Customer is unable to provide payment, the delivery will not be made.
All payments by Customers will be transferred to the Finance Department of Company. This department will check the amount and deduct the payable costs relevant to the completed transaction (commission, delivery fees) on the weekly or monthly basis. On Monday of every week or 1st day of every month, Company will transfer the money to Vendors directly or via their nominated bank accounts.
- Products Returns and Exchanges Process
These are following main principles for Products to be returned and exchanged as follows:
- The Products returns and exchanges will not be applied in case Customers change their demand;
- Return and exchange: Customers may return and exchange Products at the time of receipt in case Products delivered are not intact as a result of the delivery, or Products are not the same as the confirmed purchase order, or Products become expired before or on the date of delivery.
- Return and refund: Customers may return Products (only non-food products) and be refunded with paid purchase price in case Products are found defective within three (3) days from the date of delivery. Upon the expiry of such time limit, we do not take responsibility for any defective goods.
If Customers wish to return non-perishable items that they have ordered, they must return their order together with their name, address, signature and the date they are returning the order to Land Lot No. 127, Map No. 39, Cluster 54, An Hai Bac Ward, Son Tra District, Da Nang City.
Refunds (including any paid delivery charge) can be made in cash upon personal delivery to the above address. The refund will be processed within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the returned Products.
Products (non-food products) must be returned in a saleable condition such that they can be returned to the relevant Vendor before we can issue refund. Products should be returned in or with any original packaging.
In addition, return and exchange instead of refund can also be applied in this case at the Company’s own discretion.
3, REGULATIONS OF MANAGING/CONTROLLING THE INFORMATION TO BE PUBLISHED ON THE WEBSITE
To ensure successful and safe transactions, we have applied the following appropriate mechanisms:
- Management and control of Vendors
Whenever Vendors demand to register the commercial trade on www.healthyfarm.org website, they can download and fill in Vendor Application form on the website pursuant to which they are required to provide us with some required information. We only accept the qualified Vendors based on our main criteria (local, fresh and home-made Products) and Vendors’ full food safety process, transparency and disclosure (please refer to our below sourcing process in the same section for reference).
Upon our approval for Vendors on the website, Company will request Vendors to provide it with necessary information/images relating to Vendors and their Products for purpose of concluding, reviewing and uploading on www.healthyfarm.org website. Vendors may also request Company to support them in taking photograph of Products and/or Vendors and preparing contents to be posted. In the next stage (from September 2018 onwards as expected), we will arrange so that Vendors, they have the right to upload posts relevant to their business and Products to be sold, but always are required to follow our strict regulations on publishing such information on www.healthyfarm.org website. Vendors are required to post accurate and up-to-date information on the website and bound to provide the quality Products in accordance with their name, description and quality uploaded under the e-commerce service contract entered into with Company before. We reserve the right to manage and control what information is published on the website by Vendors and reserve the right to promptly remove anything from the website that we deem inappropriate.
In addition, transactions made between Vendors and Customers on the website will be recorded and included in our regular management content, pursuant to which we have preliminary assessment of Vendors’ reputation.
Below is our sourcing process by which we select appropriate Vendors:
- Management and control of Customers
Like Vendors, we reserve the right to manage and control what information is published on the website by Customers and reserve the right to promptly remove anything from the website that we deem inappropriate.
Further, Customers also have the right to send any complaints to Vendors who post incorrect information and/or provide low-quality Products. Upon receiving this feedback, we will confirm the information, if it is true as reflected, depending on the degree, we will take steps to promptly handle to protect the rights of Customers (please refer to section 6 on dispute settlement mechanism).
4, PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY FOR CUSTOMERS
4.1, Purpose and scope of data collection
We use the information collected to understand Customers’ needs and to provide them with the best service possible. Additionally, this data is critical for the improvement of our services. In particular, we use this information for the following purposes:
- To administer www.healthyfarm.org website and for internal operations, including data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve the site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for Customers and for our Customers’ computers;
- To allow Customers to participate in interactive features of www.healthyfarm.org’s service, when Customers wish to do so;
- To notify Customers about changes to Company’s services; and
- To make suggestions and recommendations to Customers and other Members of www.healthyfarm.org website about goods or services that may interest them.
Customers will be responsible for keeping confidentiality and recording all activities using our e-commerce service under the registered username and user password. In addition, Customers will take responsibility to timely inform Company of the unlawfully unauthorized use, abuse, security breach, retention registration name and password of any third party when they become aware of it.
4.2, Scope of using the data
Company may collect and process the following information about Customers:
- information that Customers provide by filling in forms on www.healthyfarm.org website including but not limited to name, username, password, and contact details;
- order details;
- any correspondence between Customers and us;
- any surveys that we may ask Customers to complete;
- details of Customers’ visits to the www.healthyfarm.org website and the resources that Customers access, including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for Company own billing purposes or otherwise;
- information about Customers’ purchases made via www.healthyfarm.org website; and
- information needed to prevent any actions that could destroy Customers’ accounts or enable creation of fraudulent accounts.
- If the disclosure of Customers’ personal data is required by or under any enactment, rule of law, court order, or any competent authorities, we may disclose such personal data;
- In the event that we sell any of Company’s business or assets, we may disclose their personal data to the prospective buyer of such business or assets;
- If www.healthyfarm.org website or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by Company about its Customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Customers may make a request for details of the personal information that we hold about themselves. If Customers would like a copy of the information held about themselves, they can write to email@example.com.
4.3, Time-limit of storing the data
On www.healthyfarm.org website, there is no limit on the storage of data. However, Customers may delete certain data by logging into their account and doing so, or by requesting that we do so on their behalf.
4.4, Information of the entity collecting and managing the personal data
Name: EVERGREEN SOCIAL VENTURES COMPANY LIMITED
Registered address: Land Lot No. 127 Map No. 39, Cluster 54, An Hai Bac Ward, Son Tra District, Da Nang City
Telephone: 0236 3912 686
4.5, Means and tools for Customers to access and revise their personal data
Customers may have the right to check, update, amend or delete their own personal data by entering the login into the account and amend/update/delete information or requiring Company to do this task.
Customers may file any claims to Company of disclosing or leaking out any their own personal data by Company to any third parties without their prior consent. When receiving these claims, we will confirm it and have responsibility to explain the status as well as to guide Customers to restore and keep the personal data confidentiality.
4.6, Commitment to keep the personal data of Customers confidentiality
We are committed to ensuring that Customers’ information is secure. The collection and use of personal data of each Customer are only conducted upon the agreement of such Customer, except for the cases as required by the applicable laws. Company shall:
- Not disclose any personal data of Customers to any third-parties without the prior consent of such Customers;
- In case our server recording the personal data is compromised, leading to data loss, be responsible for notifying the competent authorities and Customers in a timely fashion;
- In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain specific procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online;
Customers are responsible for ensuring that the details provided to Company are correct and complete. If Members believe that any information we are holding may be incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. Company will not be responsible for settling any claims relating to the rights of Customers if the information provided is not accurate and sufficient.
5, SPAM MANAGEMENT/CONTROLLING
5.1, For Vendors
- During the time from the date of issuance of the e-commerce operation license until the end of August 2018, Company is responsible for uploading information for Vendors so that we have the chances to control/manage posts on the website from the beginning and guide/coordinate with Vendors to conclude information to be posted on website. However, we will not be responsible for any accuracy of posts which are approved by Vendors before.
- All below regulations will be applied before or after Company’s approval for Vendors status on website, during the time from September 2018 onwards. Company reserves its right to refuse to display any information if, under the below description and in our judgment, the display of these information might negatively affect our image/brand/reputation.
- Company has recommended Vendors to find out about the rules of managing/controlling the spam carefully before posting any news to avoid the violation. These rules will be continuously updated on the basis of market, community or any other issues arising during the operation process and are effective from the time of posting on www.healthyfarm.org website.
5.2, For Customers
For purpose of setting up a healthy, trustworthy, safe and convenient e-commerce community, we hereby set out some regulations of Products purchase and feedback applied for all Customers as follows:
6, DISPUTE RESOLUTION
In the event of any dispute, controversy, difference or claim arising out of or in connection with the transactions between Customers and Vendors or Company (the “Dispute”), we will appreciate the amicable settlement between the relevant parties under the following steps:
- The claimant may lodge out his/her claim to Company under the following detail:
EVERGREEN SOCIAL VENTURES COMPANY LIMITED
Address: Land Lot No. 127, Map No. 39, Cluster 54, An Hai Bac Ward, Son Tra District, Da Nang City
Telephone: 0236 3912 686
- Upon the receipt of such claim by our Customer Service Department and depending on the nature and extent of such Dispute, we may actively and promptly solve Dispute and render the settlement result based on the disclosed policies of Company.
- In case Dispute is complicated or has not been set out under the disclosed policies of Company, our Customer Service Department will commit the response timeline to Members which is not excess of seven (7) days.
- Our Customer Service Department delivers the settlement result to Members upon consultation with other relevant departments (Finance Department, Business Department, etc.) via phone and email.
- If Dispute is out of control and authority of Company or Dispute cannot be solved with amicable mutual consultation and negotiations for a period of fifteen (15) days, we will instruct Members to refer such Dispute to and finally resolved by the competent courts in Vietnam. In particular, in case of Dispute between Customers and Vendors, Company will take part in trials and provide any accurate and truthful documents if it is summoned by the court as well as try its best to protect the legal rights of Customers.
7, RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF COMPANY, VENDORS AND CUSTOMERS
7.1, Rights and responsibilities of Company
- To only provide the e-commerce service for Vendors after they have completed compulsory procedures and conditions as required by Company.
- At any time, where Company has grounds to prove that Vendors have provided/updated with any inaccurate, wrong, insufficient or unlawful, to decline, suspend or terminate the e-commerce service (including online booth) with such Vendors.
- To consider the termination of the e-commerce service provision with Vendors in case such Vendors have not updated with any new contents relevant to themselves and their Products on the website within ten (10) days from the change and Company has been aware of this.
- To immediately terminate the provision of e-commerce service for Vendors (including remove all posts relevant to such Vendors on the website) in case Company has been aware of the insolvency or conviction of such Vendors.
- To reserve its copyrights over its e-commerce services rendered and contents on www.healthyfarm.org website under applicable laws on intellectual property. All platforms, domains, icons, images, contents in various language are subject to the ownership of Company. It is prohibited to illegal make the copy, use and circular these ownership rights.
- To have the rights to change commission ratio and payment method during the e-commerce service provision for Vendors based on a 15-day prior written notice to Vendors.
- To set up the website, including research, design, purchasing the hardware and software, internet connection, arrangement of policies necessary for the website operation to the extent as permitted by applicable laws.
- To register the establishment of healthyfarm.org website under applicable laws and publish the registered information on the website homepage.
- To develop and publish on healthyfarm.org website the regulations on operation of the e-commerce trading floor; to monitor and ensure the implementation of such regulations.
- To request Vendors to provide necessary information under applicable laws upon registration of the e-commerce service use.
- To apply a mechanism of examination and monitoring to ensure the Vendors’ information provided on healthyfarm.org website is correct and adequate.
- To store the registration information of Vendors, Customers participating in healthyfarm.org website and regularly update relevant changed or supplemented information.
- To establish a mechanism to permit Vendors, Customers participating in healthyfarm.org website to perform the process of conclusion of contract under applicable laws.
- To apply necessary measures to ensure the safety of information relating to business secrets of Vendors and Customers’ personal information.
- To take timely remedial measures upon detection or receipt of reports about business acts in violation of the law on healthyfarm.org website.
- To assist the competent authorities in investigating illegal business acts, to provide registration information, history of transactions and other documents about the subjects committing violations of the law on the e-commerce trading floor.
- To publicly announce the mechanism to settle disputes arising during transactions on healthyfarm.org website. When Customers have conflicts with Vendors or their lawful interests are damaged, to provide Customers with information about Vendors and actively assist Customers in protecting their rights and legitimate interests.
- To implement and cooperate with its partners (if necessary) in building up a system of services, add-ons which serve the transactions between Vendors and Customers.
- To research, set up, supplement the knowledges and legal provisions of e-commerce service, any news relating to the e-commerce trading floor operation.
- To be in charge of the promotion, advertising of www.healthyfarm.org website and its e-commerce service nationwide to the extent as permitted by applicable laws.
- To remove the information of smuggled and fake Products or Products that are not produced by Vendors themselves or breach the intellectual property regulations when Company detects or receives a reliable basis/feedbacks for such information.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representation, warranty or guarantee, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date. The content on www.healthyfarm.org website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which Customers should rely. We have no obligation to verify the content of such information or to edit any such information provided by third parties. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any third-party details and Members acknowledge that any reliance on such information will be at their own risk.
- Despite our sourcing process and for the avoidance of doubt, we cannot give any undertaking, that Products Customers purchase from Vendors through www.healthyfarm.org website will be of satisfactory quality, and this and any other such warranties (whether express or implied) are disclaimed by us absolutely to the fullest extent permitted by law. This disclaimer does not affect Customers’ statutory rights against Vendor.
- We rely on third party providers (such as network providers, data centers and telecommunication providers) to make Healthyfarm.org website and the content therein available to Members. Whilst we take all reasonable steps available to provide Members with a good level of service, Members acknowledge and agree that www.healthyfarm.org does not warrant that www.healthyfarm.org website shall be uninterrupted or fault-free at all times. We shall not be liable in any way for any losses Members may suffer as a result of delays or failures of www.healthyfarm.org website as a result of our service providers.
If Members choose, or Members are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, Members are responsible for treating such information as confidential, and must not disclose it to any third party. Healthyfarm.org has the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by Members or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion Members have failed to comply with any of the provisions of this Regulation.
- To publish the dispute resolution mechanism for the transactions on the e-commerce trading floor. When Customers have the dispute with Vendors or their legitimate rights are damaged, Company will provide Customers with Vendors’ information and positively support them during the dispute process.
7.2, Rights and responsibilities of Vendors
- Upon the registration of Vendors applicants and approval by Company for such applicants to be Vendors, to have the online booth on www.healthyfarm.org website for introduction and sale of Products.
- To be granted with the user name and password for purpose of using services, managing the online booth and transactions on www.healthyfarm.org website.
- To be guided to use any tools, facilities for setting up the online booth, engaging in the transaction and using facilities on www.healthyfarm.org website.
- To upload any contents of Vendors and their Products on www.healthyfarm.org website.
- To enjoy incentive policies granted by Company (if any) for Vendors. These policies will be directly noticed to Vendors.
- To contribute their opinions on www.healthyfarm.org website or the e-commerce service provided by Company during the operation process. These opinions will be directly sent to Company via email or by mail.
- To fully and accurately provide information under applicable laws to Company upon registration for e-commerce service use.
- To provide the Company with information (including name, description, price, information of general transaction conditions) completely, accurately and to-be-updated of Vendors and their Products for posting on healthyfarm.org website; or to post accurate, sufficient and updated information of Vendors and their Products on www.healthyfarm.org website upon the Company’s policies from time to time.
- To ensure the accuracy and truthfulness of information about Products provided on healthyfarm.org website.
- To implement the provisions of conclusion of contracts using the online ordering function on healthyfarm.org website.
- To fulfill tax obligations as prescribed by applicable law.
- To post accurate, sufficient and updated information of Vendors and their Products on www.healthyfarm.org website.
- To keep their own user ID and password using on Healthyfarm.org website confidential and not to disclose them or share them with any third parties.
- To manage and maintain sufficient inventory of Products which Vendors offer to sell to Customers on www.healthyfarm.org website.
- To procure that Products offered to be sold on www.healthyfarm.org website shall (a) exactly conform to the specifications and representations made by Vendors on www.healthyfarm.org website and (b) not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights.
- To provide necessary access to Company to inspect the warehouse, manufacturing facilities, planting facilities, business locations or other facilities/offices of Vendors in order to ensure Vendors is able to comply with its sales obligations to Customers.
- To provide their information of business status based on the competent authorities’ requirements for purpose of e-commerce business statistics.
- To comply with applicable laws of payment, advertising, promotion, intellectual property protection, customers’ right protection and other relevant regulations when selling their Products on www.healthyfarm.org website.
- Not to change, amend, disseminate, copy, distribute, provide and create the similar facilities/add-ons of the e-commerce service provided by Company on www.healthyfarm.org website for any third-party without the prior approval of Company in this regard.
- Not to have any action that discredit Company, www.healthyfarm.org website under any ways, for examples, propagating and disseminating untruthful and unfavorable information of Company, www.healthyfarm.org website.
- To comply with any other agreements entered into with Company from time to time.
- To comply with any other agreements entered into with Company from time to time.
7.3, Rights and responsibilities of Customers
- To register user name and password for purpose of using services and managing the transactions on www.healthyfarm.org website.
- To be guided to use any tools, facilities for engaging in the transaction and using facilities on www.healthyfarm.org website.
- To purchase the Products to be displayed and sold on the website.
- To post any feedbacks/comments towards any Vendors and/or their Products.
- To be resolved any Disputes between themselves and Vendors and/or Company.
- To return and to be exchanged/refunded any defective Products on our Products return and exchange/refund policy.
- To provide accurate private data as per Company’s request for the order confirmation and delivery of Products.
- To give/post the truthful and accurate feedbacks/comments towards any Vendors and/or their Products.
7.4, Assignment of responsibilities between Company and Vendors in solving issues arising from transactions made on the website with Customer
- Dispute settlement mechanism: first of all, the disputes are encouraged settled on the basis of negotiation and conciliation; in case the dispute cannot be resolved by conciliation/negotiation, the parties will be advised to bring the disputes to the competent court.
- Dispute settlement process: please refer to Item 6 of this Regulation.
- Roles and responsibilities of the parties in resolving the dispute:
- As for Company: acting as the intermediary to help Vendors and Customers to settle disputes through negotiation/ conciliation; explaining to the parties concerned their rights and obligations; reflecting the completed transactions to determine who is at fault and who will compensate; providing truthful and objective evidence, documents to the court upon its request; committing to protecting the interests of Customers first in all dispute resolutions
- As for Vendors: complying with Company’s policies regarding the introduction and sale of quality Products to Customers; being present timely and actively coordinate to settle any complaints and lawsuits of Customers when being notified by Company; prioritizing the interests of Customers in all cases; quickly compensating Customer in case Vendors are at fault.
- This Regulation comes into effect from the date on which it is posted on www.healthyfarm.org website. Company has the right to amend and change this Regulation in accordance with its actual business activities and is obliged to notify such changes/amendment to Members at least five (5) days prior to the application. The continuous use of our services upon the change/amendment to this Regulation to be posted on the website by Members is deemed to agree the amended/changed Regulation.
- This Regulation may be updated and supplemented by Company from time to time without any prior notification to Members. Members to www.healthyfarm.org website has the responsibility to comply with the applicable Regulation when making any transactions on the website.
By way of using e-commerce service that we have provided on www.healthyfarm.org website for the online sale and purchase transactions, all Members are agreeing to all provisions under this Regulation.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Regulation are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com.